Thursday, November 03, 2005

Layoff Update.....The Saga Continues.....

The contract has been extended yet again to Jan. 31, 2006. So I won't be using my unemployment check to pay for Christmas gifts, after all. (Socks for everyone!)
This is some lame crap. I mean, I'm glad not to get laid off just yet, but this job is like the bad relationship that won't end with a clean break. You know, the situation where breaking up takes wa-a-a-ay too long and you don't really know if you are really "dating" dating, or just friends, or maybe friends with benefits, or if you even want to date, because the concept of dating is kind of outmoded, like who goes out on a formal date anymore, and who gets to set the boundaries of what "dating" means, anyway? And I'm not giving the ring back, dammit! I don't care how much you can get for it down at the pawnshop, we both know that money will go straight to pot and beer! And don't even think of giving it to that new skank of yours, you insensitive prick!
....So it's kinda like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home