Tuesday, October 11, 2005

WORK IS TEH SUCK

Holy cow, it's been a week since the last update. My life has been taken over by this job. That doesn't really make any sense....the powers that be are sacking me in a few days, yet I'm consistently putting in 12-hour days. Apparently there is a clause in the contract my company has with NASA that demands a certain number of hours worked per task. What I was never told was that even though I could take sick days and vacation time, I would still have to work X number of hours, hence the 60-hour weeks. I understand that my company is just doing what it has to do but I am majorly pissed because 1) no one told me about this little detail beforehand and 2) it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to work so hard just so they can sack me on time with minimal mess. More and more, there only seems to be one course of ACTION:

(thanks, Drew)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home