Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Escape from Crazy Town

I'm Free. My shackles are no more, and I can will my feet to take me to new places, my ears to hear music, and my eyes to see the sunshine of a free world. I. Am. Free.
Quite a few things have been going on, and I haven't written about them because of the childish notion that speaking/writing about them would undo all that was done. (Ever get that feeling? That if you name something it'll evaporate like last night's dreams?) Last week, I received not one, but two job offers. What that represented to me was an opportunity to break away from the job that has all but ruined my mind and self-esteem. (Well, that, and a shot at a lot more money!) So now I've accepted one of the offers and turned in my two-week notice, and am dealing with a generous smorgasbord of emotion. I don't think I'm quite ready to put all this into words, so I'll stop now. Well, at least until I've had my coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home